Get ready to trip! We offer White Water River rafting in the foothills of the Himalayas on India’s most exciting rivers Teesta and Rangeet. We will provide top class of safety gear like Helmets and Life Jackets etc. We have professional river guides whose first priority is safety.
|Rafting Charges for Non-Swimmers|
|Route||Duration||Rate per pax. (INR)|
|01||Melli to 29th Mile (11 Km)||1.5 hrs||400|
|02||Melli to Rayang (16 Km)||2 hrs||500|
|03||29th Mile to Kalijhora (22 Km)||2.5 hrs||700|
|04||Melli to Kalijhora (32 Km)||3.5 hrs||900|
Term & Conditions:
- Non-Swimmers and Children above the age of 12 years are welcome but may be restricted to certain sections of the river.
- Persons suffering from weak heart conditions, epilepsy or those with any serious ailments are not permitted to go rafting.
- Alcohol is not permitted at least six hours prior to the river trip.
- All clients are requested to sign the “Assumption of Risk and Release Bond” before undertaking the trip
- All NRI’s and Foreigners are requested to write their Passport number on the bond.
- Company will not assume responsibility for personal gear that might be lost or stolen during or after trips.
- Company reserves the right to alter or cancel trips depending on prevailing conditions.