- Every tourist should send a Xerox copy of their voter’s identity card or passport and three passport size photographs at least ten days before the tour starts. Tourists should carry their id cards at all times during the tour.
- Booking to be confirmed before 15 days with payment.
- Cancellation charge of 50% if cancelled before 7 days, 75% if cancelled before 3 days and 100% if cancelled on the date of commencement of tour.
- Company does not have any liability if the tour is cancelled or itinerary changed during the tour due to any unpredictable event.
- Company does not cover insurance in case of any accidents or loss of belongings, etc.
- Do not carry Indian Rs 500 or Rs 1000 currency notes.
- Tobacco & Tobacco products are banned in Bhutan.
- Do not bring any plant or agricultural product out of Bhutan. It is illegal.
- Credit cards are accepted in selected establishments in Bhutan.
- Permit require for Tsomgo Lake. It is mandatory that guest should carry 04 copies of pass – port size photograph, original photo ID proof with photo copy (identity card – Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License etc) for processing the permit.
- Permit also require for traveling to North Sikkim (Lachung & Lachen). Requires 02 more copies of passport size photographs along with original photo ID proof.
- The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category.
- The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis, valid for Indian nationals & till 15th Sep 2014 (High seasons surcharge will be applicable from 20TH Dec – 04TH Jan).
Thanking you & we assuring our best services at all time. For any further clarification, please feel free to contact us any time.
I hope you will find above as pre your requirement. Incase of anything. Please feel free to get in touch. We will look forward to hear a positive reply from your side.
With Best Regards.
The Eastern Meadows Team